VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Boa Noite Meu Amor Durma Bem Tumblr

As you know, I'm in desperate need of getting anywhere. I know my tropeos cause me to stop on the road, and I know that as the kind Father that you are, you extend your hand to me and wait for me to be safe and continue walking. And there are times when I fall and you lift me up and place me on the ground. Ah Pai, you know how to take care of me better than anybody else. Even when I turn away and walk away from the trilha that you brought for me, Teu amor overpowers me, confuses me, and compels me to return. I've always returned to Teus braos, Pai, but I've never sa­d of them. Everything outside may seem to be beautiful, yet it quickly becomes cold and empty. Everything revolves around you, arouses and enchants you, everything is perfect. In your presence is where I always want to be, where your love overwhelms me, where your peace invades, where your arms protect you, where your eyes seek you, and where your hands encircle you. I need to go with Pai since it is best for me. – Curastes, on how to walk with God

What a desire to be at your side, to make you a cup of coffee and watch you slowly drift off to sleep, but the world is cruel and keeps us apart this night. But before long, I'll be swooping down on your bed and whispering into your ear: good night, my love. I can't wait to no longer have to spend my nights apart from you and be able to share every minute with you. Você é a mulher de mia vida & cada segundo é uma imensa dor.

It doesn't matter how far apart we are, princesa, because when true love arrives on the other side of the world, it expands to include the whole universe, and it pierces the heart of the person we love. I understand that there may be difficult times, but if we stick together, anything can be overcome and our love can grow stronger in the face of adversity. The distance hasn't stopped us from becoming closer, the distance hasn't stopped us from calling out our love, the distance hasn't taken away the magic of knowing who we are. I believe we compliment each other perfectly, that we were made for one other, and that we are building a beautiful history that we will be proud to tell our children one day.

Good night, and best wishes. If I could, I'd be feeling his breath next to mine right now, before going to bed. Repararia do sentido em que voca me abraça a pegar no sono e tentaria estar acordado para lhe fazer carinho enquanto os sonhos chegam at voca. I'd be your afago after a day of running, and I'd be the love ombro who hears all of your desires and fantasies. Falando em vontade, o que eu desejo era dormir bem juntinho, de uma forma que confundissemos as nossas pernas em meio aos len3is. As this is not possible at the time, I wish you a wonderful night! Copiar Compartilhar Anjo defender Lacerda, Jean Deite, and durma in peace.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment