VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Caramelldansen Osu

Yes, there is already a Caramelldansen in the ranking bit... but this one is the fast mix. I produced this one since I wanted a break from Houkiboshi (and because the moderators have just recommended small modifications here and there so far...) Of course, it's unfinished; I wanted to make sure my timing and beats were in the appropriate places before I worked on the beat spacing, sliders, noises, and combinations. On top of that, I'd definitely develop a simpler version. Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who check into it (great, now I have three maps working in progress XD). EDIT: Easy mode has been completed. Feel free to experiment and critique. EDIT: Removed overlapping sliders/spinners since they are no longer rankable. EDIT: Normal was created, and this will most likely be the final difficulty (depending on whether if I can come up with something creative for hard... XD)

On the other end of the spectrum, there are lesser-known Caramell songs in our Roblox ID library, such as Caramell - Caramelldansen (Japanese Version), Caramell - Caramelltanzen, Caramelldansen, Caramelldansen, Caramelldansen, Caramelldansen, Caramelldansen, Caramelldansen, Caramelldansen, Caramelldansen, Caram

If you like what you've read so far, please tell your friends. To make a comment, please use the box at the bottom of this page. We eagerly await your response!

Caramelldansen Osu Beatmap

Y

e

a

h

,

I

k

n

o

w

t

h

e

r

e

I

s

a

l

r

e

a

d

y

a

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

d

a

n

s

e

n

I

n

t

h

e

r

a

n

k

e

d

b

I

t

.

.

.

b

u

t

t

h

I

s

o

n

e

I

s

t

h

e

s

p

e

e

d

y

m

I

x

.

S

I

n

c

e

I

n

e

e

d

e

d

a

b

r

e

a

k

f

r

o

m

H

o

u

k

I

b

o

s

h

I

(

a

n

d

t

h

a

t

t

h

e

r

e

I

s

o

n

l

y

m

I

n

o

r

c

h

a

n

g

e

s

h

e

r

e

a

n

d

t

h

e

r

e

s

u

g

g

e

s

t

e

d

b

y

t

h

e

m

o

d

s

s

o

f

a

r

.

.

.

)

,

I

w

e

n

t

o

n

a

n

d

d

I

d

t

h

I

s

o

n

e

!

O

f

c

o

u

r

s

e

,

I

t

I

s

I

n

c

o

m

p

l

e

t

e

,

I

w

a

n

t

e

d

t

o

m

a

k

e

s

u

r

e

m

y

t

I

m

I

n

g

a

n

d

b

e

a

t

s

a

r

e

o

n

t

h

e

r

I

g

h

t

s

p

o

t

s

b

e

f

o

r

e

I

d

o

t

h

e

b

e

a

t

s

p

a

c

I

n

g

,

s

l

I

d

e

r

s

,

s

o

u

n

d

s

,

a

n

d

c

o

m

b

o

s

f

o

r

t

h

I

s

.

I

p

r

o

b

a

b

l

y

w

o

u

l

d

m

a

k

e

a

n

e

a

s

I

e

r

v

e

r

s

I

o

n

o

n

t

o

p

o

f

t

h

a

t

t

o

o

.

A

n

y

w

a

y

,

t

h

a

n

k

s

I

n

a

d

v

a

n

c

e

t

o

t

h

o

s

e

t

h

a

t

t

a

k

e

a

l

o

o

k

I

n

I

t

(

g

r

e

a

t

,

n

o

w

I

h

a

v

e

t

h

r

e

e

m

a

p

s

w

o

r

k

I

n

g

I

n

p

r

o

g

r

e

s

s

X

D

)

.

E

D

I

T

:

E

a

s

y

m

o

d

e

I

s

f

I

n

I

s

h

e

d

.

F

e

e

l

f

r

e

e

t

o

t

e

s

t

a

n

d

c

r

I

t

I

c

I

z

e

.

E

D

I

T

:

F

I

x

e

d

o

v

e

r

l

a

p

p

I

n

g

s

l

I

d

e

r

s

/

s

p

I

n

n

e

r

s

s

I

n

c

e

t

h

e

s

e

a

r

e

n

o

w

p

r

o

h

I

b

I

t

e

d

f

r

o

m

r

a

n

k

.

E

D

I

T

:

C

r

e

a

t

e

d

n

o

r

m

a

l

,

a

n

d

t

h

I

s

p

r

o

b

a

b

l

y

w

I

l

l

b

e

t

h

e

l

a

s

t

d

I

f

f

I

c

u

l

t

y

(

d

e

p

e

n

d

I

n

g

o

n

w

h

e

t

h

e

r

I

f

I

c

a

n

c

o

m

e

u

p

w

I

t

h

s

o

m

e

t

h

I

n

g

c

r

e

a

t

I

v

e

f

o

r

h

a

r

d

.

.

.

X

D

)

O

n

t

h

e

o

t

h

e

r

s

I

d

e

o

f

t

h

e

c

h

a

r

t

,

t

h

e

r

e

a

r

e

l

e

s

s

e

r

-

k

n

o

w

n

s

o

n

g

s

b

y

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

p

r

e

s

e

n

t

e

d

I

n

o

u

r

R

o

b

l

o

x

I

D

l

I

b

r

a

r

y

,

s

u

c

h

a

s

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

-

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

d

a

n

s

e

n

(

J

a

p

a

n

e

s

e

V

e

r

s

I

o

n

)

,

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

-

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

t

a

n

z

e

n

,

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

d

a

n

s

e

n

,

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

D

a

n

s

e

n

C

h

r

I

s

m

a

s

,

C

a

r

a

m

e

l

l

d

a

n

s

e

n

f

r

o

m

a

n

o

t

h

e

r

r

o

o

m

b

u

t

I

n

0

.

5

s

p

e

e

d

.

I

f

y

o

u

a

r

e

h

a

p

p

y

w

I

t

h

t

h

e

I

n

f

o

r

m

a

t

I

o

n

a

b

o

v

e

,

p

l

e

a

s

e

s

h

a

r

e

I

t

t

o

y

o

u

r

f

r

I

e

n

d

s

.

Y

o

u

c

a

n

u

s

e

t

h

e

b

o

x

a

t

t

h

e

b

o

t

t

o

m

o

f

t

h

I

s

p

a

g

e

t

o

l

e

a

v

e

a

c

o

m

m

e

n

t

.

W

e

'

r

e

l

o

o

k

I

n

g

f

o

r

w

a

r

d

t

o

h

e

a

r

I

n

g

f

r

o

m

y

o

u

!

Caramelldansen Osu Map

Caramelldansen Osu Maps

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment