VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Infp And Isfj Memes

Hello, so, like many others, I took the 16personalities exam years ago and received isfj. I was quite sure I was an isfj after that. Until approximately two years ago, that is. I was studying more and more about mbti, and after a time, I experienced what I would call a mini-personality crisis. Basically, I wasn't sure whether I was really an isfj or if I was merely boxing myself in to meet the type's criteria. I used to get infp everytime I took personality exams at that time period ( 16personalities, personality junkie, truity, and maybe some others). However, my results have now shifted back to isfj, albeit I still get infp now and again.

However, if there is one method to properly comprehend The Defender's worldview, it is via phrases that are particularly applicable to the ISFJ.

Here are five renowned individuals statements that will provide everyone a glimpse into the lovely and huge inner universe of The Defender's witty side:

He is emotionally attached to the past, he appreciates Si, he is all about traditions... But when I questioned him about it, he replied he doesn't dwell on the past because he constantly imagines how the world may be in the future. He always eats the same foods he did as a youngster, and he doesn't even eat pizza since he didn't grow up with it.

Memes, which are relatable and hilarious, enable many of us feel unity in a stressed or lonely environment. I've included some of the funniest memes I've ever seen for the INFP personality type in today's article. Some of these memes were created by others, while others were created by me. I hope these make your day a little brighter. Disclaimer: Some of these memes were created by myself, while others were found on the internet. Some memes made no mention of who generated them. If you made any of these memes and would want to be credited, please let me know in the comments or using my website's contact form!

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment