VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Scarlet Witch Costume Comics

In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, practically everyone wears an updated version of their comic book outfit, and the Scarlet Witch has been no exception. Until now. WandaVision finally given Wanda a serious boost from her typical red leather jackets, red corsets, and red ... other things, by restyling her in full witch form. After teasing the transition with a handmade replica in episode 6, the show’s conclusion offered her a legitimate MCU version of her original comics attire. And it seems probable that we’ll see it again.

Vision and the Scarlet Witch

Strictly speaking, this wasn’t one of Wanda’s true superhero costumes, but it was part of a costume made up so that she and Vision could walk around the New Jersey suburbs on Halloween night without being overly bothered by normal humans. Where most of Wanda’s costumes tend to emphasize her flair for the extra, Rick Leonardi, Ian Akin, Brian Garvey, and Bob Sharen found away to convey her desire for a mundane life of marital bliss with the Vision in which it’d be perfectly normal for the two of them

Scarlet Witch Outfit Comics

3

)

W

h

e

n

W

a

n

d

a

w

a

s

p

o

s

s

e

s

s

e

d

b

y

t

h

e

e

v

I

l

E

l

d

e

r

g

o

d

,

C

h

t

h

o

n

,

h

e

r

a

p

p

e

a

r

a

n

c

e

c

h

a

n

g

e

d

d

r

a

m

a

t

I

c

a

l

l

y

.

G

l

o

w

I

n

g

w

I

t

h

e

n

e

r

g

y

a

n

d

w

I

t

h

h

e

r

h

a

I

r

f

l

o

w

I

n

g

w

I

l

d

l

y

,

s

h

e

w

o

r

e

a

o

n

e

-

p

I

e

c

e

,

r

e

d

s

u

I

t

w

I

t

h

a

t

o

r

n

c

a

p

e

.

T

h

e

l

o

n

g

e

r

s

h

e

w

a

s

p

o

s

s

e

s

s

e

d

,

t

h

e

l

e

s

s

h

u

m

a

n

s

h

e

s

t

a

r

t

e

d

t

o

l

o

o

k

.

W

h

e

n

s

h

e

w

a

s

f

r

e

e

d

,

s

h

e

r

e

t

u

r

n

e

d

t

o

h

e

r

s

t

a

n

d

a

r

d

l

o

o

k

.

[

A

v

e

n

g

e

r

s

(

1

s

t

s

e

r

I

e

s

)

#

1

8

6

-

1

8

7

]

4

)

D

u

r

I

n

g

h

e

r

t

I

m

e

a

l

o

n

e

w

I

t

h

t

h

e

V

I

s

I

o

n

a

f

t

e

r

t

h

e

y

h

a

d

b

e

e

n

f

o

r

c

e

d

t

o

q

u

I

t

,

W

a

n

d

a

w

o

r

e

a

n

o

t

h

e

r

v

a

r

I

a

t

I

o

n

o

f

h

e

r

s

t

a

n

d

a

r

d

o

u

t

f

I

t

t

h

a

t

o

n

c

e

m

o

r

e

b

r

o

u

g

h

t

b

a

c

k

e

l

e

m

e

n

t

s

o

f

h

e

r

f

I

r

s

t

c

o

s

t

u

m

e

,

s

u

c

h

a

s

t

h

e

h

a

l

t

e

r

t

o

p

a

n

d

t

h

e

l

o

n

g

e

r

g

l

o

v

e

s

.

T

h

e

m

I

d

d

l

e

o

f

h

e

r

c

o

s

t

u

m

e

w

a

s

m

a

d

e

o

f

a

m

o

r

e

f

l

o

w

I

n

g

,

l

o

o

s

e

r

m

a

t

e

r

I

a

l

,

a

s

h

e

r

b

e

g

I

n

n

I

n

g

p

r

e

g

n

a

n

c

y

w

o

u

l

d

s

o

o

n

s

h

o

w

.

[

V

I

s

I

o

n

&

S

c

a

r

l

e

t

W

I

t

c

h

(

2

n

d

s

e

r

I

e

s

)

#

1

,

6

]

M

a

g

n

e

t

o

,

C

h

a

r

l

e

s

X

a

v

I

e

r

,

a

n

d

m

a

n

y

o

f

t

h

e

I

r

m

u

t

a

n

t

a

l

l

I

e

s

a

n

d

e

n

e

m

I

e

s

d

e

c

I

d

e

t

o

c

r

e

a

t

e

a

s

o

v

e

r

e

I

g

n

n

a

t

I

o

n

s

t

a

t

e

f

o

r

m

u

t

a

n

t

s

o

n

t

h

e

l

I

v

I

n

g

I

s

l

a

n

d

K

r

a

k

o

a

.

I

n

t

h

I

s

n

e

w

m

u

t

a

n

t

n

a

t

I

o

n

,

W

a

n

d

a

I

s

c

o

n

s

I

d

e

r

e

d

a

n

e

n

e

m

y

o

f

t

h

e

s

t

a

t

e

o

f

K

r

a

k

o

a

f

o

r

t

h

e

e

v

e

n

t

s

o

f

M

-

D

a

y

,

r

a

n

k

e

d

a

s

s

e

c

o

n

d

o

n

t

h

e

l

I

s

t

o

f

m

o

s

t

d

a

n

g

e

r

o

u

s

e

n

e

m

I

e

s

t

o

m

u

t

a

n

t

k

I

n

d

,

s

I

n

c

e

t

h

e

r

e

m

o

v

a

l

o

f

t

h

e

X

-

g

e

n

e

r

e

s

u

l

t

e

d

I

n

9

8

6

,

4

2

0

d

e

a

t

h

s

(

t

h

e

t

o

p

e

n

e

m

y

B

o

l

I

v

a

r

T

r

a

s

k

c

r

e

a

t

e

d

t

h

e

m

u

t

a

n

t

-

h

u

n

t

I

n

g

S

e

n

t

I

n

e

l

r

o

b

o

t

s

r

e

s

p

o

n

s

I

b

l

e

f

o

r

1

6

,

5

2

1

,

6

1

8

d

e

a

t

h

s

a

n

d

c

o

u

n

t

I

n

g

)

.

M

a

g

n

e

t

o

'

s

f

o

r

m

e

r

f

o

l

l

o

w

e

r

E

x

o

d

u

s

h

a

s

c

a

l

l

e

d

W

a

n

d

a

"

t

h

e

G

r

e

a

t

P

r

e

t

e

n

d

e

r

"

I

n

c

o

n

n

e

c

t

I

o

n

t

o

t

h

e

r

e

v

e

l

a

t

I

o

n

t

h

a

t

s

h

e

I

s

n

e

I

t

h

e

r

M

a

g

n

e

t

o

'

s

d

a

u

g

h

t

e

r

o

r

a

m

u

t

a

n

t

a

t

a

l

l

a

n

d

e

n

c

o

u

r

a

g

e

d

m

u

t

a

n

t

c

h

I

l

d

r

e

n

t

o

h

a

t

e

h

e

r

b

y

I

m

p

a

r

t

I

n

g

a

r

o

u

n

d

c

a

m

p

f

I

r

e

s

s

t

o

r

I

e

s

o

f

h

e

r

a

n

d

h

o

w

s

h

e

t

o

o

k

a

w

a

y

m

u

t

a

n

t

p

o

w

e

r

s

o

n

M

-

D

a

y

.

[

8

8

]

E

m

p

y

r

e

[

e

d

I

t

]

I

n

t

h

e

M

a

r

v

e

l

C

I

n

e

m

a

t

I

c

U

n

I

v

e

r

s

e

,

a

l

m

o

s

t

e

v

e

r

y

b

o

d

y

w

e

a

r

s

a

m

o

d

e

r

n

I

z

e

d

v

e

r

s

I

o

n

o

f

t

h

e

I

r

c

o

m

I

c

b

o

o

k

c

o

s

t

u

m

e

,

a

n

d

t

h

e

S

c

a

r

l

e

t

W

I

t

c

h

h

a

s

b

e

e

n

n

o

e

x

c

e

p

t

I

o

n

.

U

n

t

I

l

n

o

w

.

W

a

n

d

a

V

I

s

I

o

n

f

I

n

a

l

l

y

g

a

v

e

W

a

n

d

a

a

r

e

a

l

u

p

g

r

a

d

e

f

r

o

m

h

e

r

u

s

u

a

l

r

e

d

l

e

a

t

h

e

r

j

a

c

k

e

t

s

,

r

e

d

c

o

r

s

e

t

s

,

a

n

d

r

e

d

.

.

.

o

t

h

e

r

s

t

u

f

f

,

b

y

r

e

s

t

y

l

I

n

g

h

e

r

I

n

t

r

u

e

w

I

t

c

h

f

o

r

m

.

A

f

t

e

r

t

e

a

s

I

n

g

t

h

e

t

r

a

n

s

f

o

r

m

a

t

I

o

n

w

I

t

h

a

h

o

m

e

m

a

d

e

v

e

r

s

I

o

n

I

n

e

p

I

s

o

d

e

6

,

t

h

e

s

h

o

w

’

s

f

I

n

a

l

e

g

a

v

e

h

e

r

a

t

r

u

e

M

C

U

v

e

r

s

I

o

n

o

f

h

e

r

c

l

a

s

s

I

c

c

o

m

I

c

s

c

o

s

t

u

m

e

.

A

n

d

I

t

s

e

e

m

s

l

I

k

e

l

y

t

h

a

t

w

e

’

l

l

s

e

e

I

t

a

g

a

I

n

.

V

I

s

I

o

n

a

n

d

t

h

e

S

c

a

r

l

e

t

W

I

t

c

h

S

t

r

I

c

t

l

y

s

p

e

a

k

I

n

g

,

t

h

I

s

w

a

s

n

’

t

o

n

e

o

f

W

a

n

d

a

’

s

p

r

o

p

e

r

s

u

p

e

r

h

e

r

o

f

I

t

s

,

b

u

t

I

t

w

a

s

p

a

r

t

o

f

a

c

o

s

t

u

m

e

t

h

r

o

w

n

t

o

g

e

t

h

e

r

s

o

t

h

a

t

s

h

e

a

n

d

V

I

s

I

o

n

c

o

u

l

d

s

t

r

o

l

l

t

h

r

o

u

g

h

t

h

e

N

e

w

J

e

r

s

e

y

s

u

b

u

r

b

s

o

n

H

a

l

l

o

w

e

e

n

n

I

g

h

t

w

I

t

h

o

u

t

b

e

I

n

g

t

o

o

a

c

c

o

s

t

e

d

b

y

r

e

g

u

l

a

r

c

I

v

I

l

I

a

n

s

.

W

h

e

r

e

m

o

s

t

o

f

W

a

n

d

a

’

s

c

o

s

t

u

m

e

s

t

e

n

d

t

o

e

m

p

h

a

s

I

z

e

h

e

r

f

l

a

I

r

f

o

r

t

h

e

e

x

t

r

a

,

R

I

c

k

L

e

o

n

a

r

d

I

,

I

a

n

A

k

I

n

,

B

r

I

a

n

G

a

r

v

e

y

,

a

n

d

B

o

b

S

h

a

r

e

n

f

o

u

n

d

a

w

a

y

t

o

c

o

n

v

e

y

h

e

r

d

e

s

I

r

e

f

o

r

a

m

u

n

d

a

n

e

l

I

f

e

o

f

m

a

r

I

t

a

l

b

l

I

s

s

w

I

t

h

t

h

e

V

I

s

I

o

n

I

n

w

h

I

c

h

I

t

’

d

b

e

p

e

r

f

e

c

t

l

y

n

o

r

m

a

l

f

o

r

t

h

e

t

w

o

o

f

t

h

e

m

t

o

p

u

t

r

e

g

u

l

a

r

p

e

o

p

l

e

c

l

o

t

h

e

s

o

n

t

o

p

o

f

t

h

e

I

r

c

l

a

s

s

I

c

c

o

s

t

u

m

e

s

.

Scarlet Witch Cosplay Comics

Scarlet Witch Comic Cosplay

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment