VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Frases Whatsapp Boa Noite Com Carinho

good night messages for whatsapp Sharing good night messages via cell phone to our friends and family's Whatsapp is a gesture of love and affection, because when we send beautiful good night images to Whatsapp, we are demonstrating how much we appreciate these people. See below for some good night messages that you can share via Whatsapp.

I'd like to find you as soon as possible because I'm stuck in a rut. Every night I cry because I miss you; there's nothing else I can say to make you return right away. I'm thinking about the times we spent together, the games, the handshakes, and the word games. Deito no sof e lembro do ltimo dia em que você estava aqui, deitado na cama e j começo an acreditar que estamos juntos. I'm walking around the house, and his cheiro appears to be following me; I'm looking at the walls and everything that has his image on it. I'm trying to do what I used to do, but I can't because I'm distracted, and everything I'm doing now is wrong because you're not in my head or in my heart.

Learning through love Mensagem de amor boa-noite para WhatsApp Docinho, you are unique and incomparable. Rio, choro e aprendo todos os dias com voc, obrigada por ser assim. Have a good night now, because you deserve it! Copy and Paste The nighttime snooze Happy Valentine's Day Message for WhatsApp Please leave all physical and psychological problems at the end of the night. Accept your sleep with love, because tomorrow is a new day. Have wonderful dreams! Copy and Paste

Don't leave without receiving a good night's sleep! As a result, before purchasing no sono, please select all of your contacts. As a result, don't forget to have a happy night. Good night with lots of love I wish you a pleasant and peaceful night, and I hope you share your joy with those who are by your side. Then it's a good thing to have someone to share our joy with.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment