VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Matching Icons For Friends Not Anime

Please do not hesitate to make a request. To create our icons, we will ONLY use official artwork. If you want a fanart to be used, you must BE the artist or have the artist's permission to do so (also you need to prove that you do, so trying to deceive us would be waste of time).

Day 19 of Filmtober: Dr. Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Yesss, I've been wanting to draw him for a long time! RHPS is one of my all-time favorite films. Despite the fact that he is most identifiable in his corset and lingerie, I felt it would be better to draw him in his lab coat. After all, that's what he was wearing when he made Rocky and murdered Eddie. But I didn't think about the fact that my jade green marker was almost dry. Oh well, I managed to make it work.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment