VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Rp Plots Ideas

Plot Number Three Fantasy, Romance, and Medieval Everything seems to be running nicely in a medieval world full of what the populace considers to be peace. Small villages and towns administered and protected by the monarch coexist peacefully with one another and with everyone who lives in them. Except for those who are unique. Until a few years ago, the king reigned with his wife, until she was assassinated by the forbidden power of death magic. The murderer was cunning and was never apprehended, leaving the monarch alone without his lover breathing another breath. Out of resentment and rage, the monarch outlawed the use of magic and ordered the execution of anyone who could use it. Many perished, and they think they have wiped out all those who can use magic, save for one girl.

âPlot Number Twoâ

A married couple has the ideal life, with a great home, a couple of children, and the ideal employment. When Muse A meets a handsome/beautiful new coworker, they gradually have an affair. Muse B would be completely unaware of everything since she is having an affair with the man/woman Muse A is cheating on's brother/sister. When the two siblings bring their new partners to a family meal, the couples discover the terrible truth and must choose between their new love and their marriage.

This is mostly for warrior-based rp groups, however some narrative concepts may be generic enough to be used for other purposes.

Is anybody else sick of trying to think up plots? Do you despise rummaging through your head for anything unique? Not any longer! I'll construct a list of generic narrative ideas that anybody may utilize based on the comments you leave: D The list will include several forms of connections. If you have a suggestion for one of the categories, please leave a comment and I will add it to the list.... Those are the only categories I can think of for now, and I've also included some examples of my own. Remember that just because the stories must be generic does not exclude them from being fascinating. Please leave a comment if you have any additional category or narrative ideas! Because they will be given out for free, make them as broad as possible! If you utilize one of these plots and then submit your rp to dA, please post a link back to this journal so that more people may see it. c:

Plot number two Fantasy, Medieval, Action, and Romance are all popular genres. Muse B is a well-known hunter in the Umbra kingdom. He has chased down several monsters and is a skilled fighter. His father's favorite treasure is a quill with a blue and golden feather on the end, thought to be from the 'Bird of Syria,' a mythological creature that is supposed to protect the forsaken city. Muse B feels himself strong enough one day and walks into an untamed forest with the hopes of discovering and killing the famous bird to make his father proud. B discovers a girl in Muse's ostensibly desolate woodland. Muse A decides to assist him by guiding him across the vast wilderness. What the mythology did not mention is that the Bird of Syria could transform into a person.

Rp Story Ideas

P

l

o

t

#

3

M

e

d

I

e

v

a

l

,

R

o

m

a

n

c

e

,

F

a

n

t

a

s

y

I

n

a

m

e

d

I

e

v

a

l

w

o

r

l

d

,

f

u

l

l

o

f

w

h

a

t

t

h

e

p

u

b

l

I

c

c

l

a

I

m

s

a

s

p

e

a

c

e

,

e

v

e

r

y

t

h

I

n

g

s

e

e

m

s

t

o

r

u

n

s

m

o

o

t

h

l

y

.

S

m

a

l

l

v

I

l

l

a

g

e

s

a

n

d

t

o

w

n

s

g

o

v

e

r

n

e

d

a

n

d

p

r

o

t

e

c

t

e

d

b

y

t

h

e

k

I

n

g

l

I

v

e

I

n

p

e

a

c

e

w

I

t

h

o

n

e

a

n

o

t

h

e

r

a

n

d

e

v

e

r

y

o

n

e

I

n

t

h

e

m

.

E

x

c

e

p

t

f

o

r

t

h

o

s

e

w

h

o

a

r

e

s

p

e

c

I

a

l

.

T

I

l

l

a

f

e

w

y

e

a

r

s

b

e

f

o

r

e

h

a

n

d

,

t

h

e

k

I

n

g

r

u

l

e

d

b

y

t

h

e

s

I

d

e

o

f

h

I

s

w

I

f

e

u

n

t

I

l

s

h

e

w

a

s

m

u

r

d

e

r

e

d

b

y

t

h

e

b

a

n

n

e

d

m

a

g

I

c

o

f

d

e

a

t

h

m

a

g

I

c

.

T

h

e

k

I

l

l

e

r

w

a

s

s

m

a

r

t

a

n

d

n

e

v

e

r

f

o

u

n

d

a

n

d

t

h

e

k

I

n

g

w

a

s

l

e

f

t

o

n

h

I

s

o

w

n

w

I

t

h

o

u

t

h

I

s

b

e

l

o

v

e

d

b

r

e

a

t

h

I

n

g

a

n

o

t

h

e

r

b

r

e

a

t

h

.

O

u

t

o

f

h

a

t

r

e

d

a

n

d

a

n

g

e

r

,

t

h

e

k

I

n

g

b

a

n

n

e

d

a

l

l

u

s

e

o

f

m

a

g

I

c

a

n

d

c

a

l

l

e

d

f

o

r

t

h

e

d

e

a

t

h

o

f

t

h

o

s

e

w

h

o

c

o

u

l

d

u

s

e

I

t

.

M

a

n

y

d

I

e

d

a

n

d

y

e

a

r

s

l

a

t

e

r

t

h

e

y

b

e

l

I

e

v

e

t

h

e

y

h

a

v

e

e

r

a

d

I

c

a

t

e

d

a

l

l

w

h

o

m

c

a

n

u

s

e

m

a

g

I

c

,

e

x

c

e

p

t

f

o

r

o

n

e

g

I

r

l

.

♚

P

l

o

t

T

w

o

â™”

A

m

a

r

r

I

e

d

c

o

u

p

l

e

l

I

v

e

s

t

h

e

p

e

r

f

e

c

t

l

I

f

e

w

I

t

h

a

n

I

c

e

h

o

u

s

e

,

c

o

u

p

l

e

o

f

k

I

d

s

,

a

n

d

t

h

e

d

r

e

a

m

j

o

b

s

.

W

h

e

n

M

u

s

e

A

m

e

e

t

s

a

h

a

n

d

s

o

m

e

/

b

e

a

u

t

I

f

u

l

n

e

w

w

o

r

k

e

r

a

t

w

o

r

k

,

t

h

e

y

s

l

o

w

l

y

b

e

g

I

n

a

n

a

f

f

a

I

r

.

M

u

s

e

B

w

o

u

l

d

c

l

u

e

l

e

s

s

t

o

t

h

I

s

a

l

l

,

h

a

v

I

n

g

a

n

a

f

f

a

I

r

w

I

t

h

t

h

e

m

a

n

/

w

o

m

a

n

M

u

s

e

A

I

s

c

h

e

a

t

I

n

g

w

I

t

h

'

s

b

r

o

t

h

e

r

/

s

I

s

t

e

r

.

W

h

e

n

t

h

e

t

w

o

s

I

b

l

I

n

g

s

I

n

v

I

t

e

t

h

e

I

r

n

e

w

l

o

v

e

r

s

t

o

a

f

a

m

I

l

y

d

I

n

n

e

r

,

t

h

e

c

o

u

p

l

e

s

r

e

a

l

I

z

e

t

h

e

h

o

r

r

I

b

l

e

t

r

u

t

h

a

n

d

h

a

v

e

t

o

c

h

o

o

s

e

b

e

t

w

e

e

n

t

h

e

I

r

n

e

w

l

o

v

e

,

o

r

t

h

e

I

r

m

a

r

r

I

a

g

e

.

t

h

I

s

I

s

m

o

s

t

l

y

f

o

r

w

a

r

r

I

o

r

s

b

a

s

e

d

r

p

g

r

o

u

p

s

b

u

t

h

o

p

e

f

u

l

l

y

s

o

m

e

p

l

o

t

I

d

e

a

s

w

I

l

l

b

e

g

e

n

e

r

a

l

e

n

o

u

g

h

t

o

u

s

e

f

o

r

o

t

h

e

r

t

h

I

n

g

s

.

I

s

a

n

y

o

n

e

e

l

s

e

t

I

r

e

d

o

f

t

r

y

I

n

g

t

o

c

o

m

e

u

p

w

I

t

h

p

l

o

t

s

?

d

o

y

o

u

h

a

t

e

t

o

t

r

y

a

n

d

f

I

s

h

a

r

o

u

n

d

I

n

y

o

u

r

b

r

a

I

n

f

o

r

o

n

e

t

h

a

t

I

s

o

r

I

g

I

n

a

l

?

w

e

l

l

n

o

m

o

r

e

!

w

I

t

h

t

h

e

c

o

m

m

e

n

t

s

y

o

u

l

e

a

v

e

I

w

I

l

l

c

o

m

p

I

l

e

a

l

I

s

t

o

f

g

e

n

e

r

a

l

p

l

o

t

I

d

e

a

s

t

h

a

t

c

a

n

b

e

u

s

e

d

b

y

a

n

y

o

n

e

:

D

t

h

e

l

I

s

t

w

I

l

l

c

o

n

s

I

s

t

o

f

d

I

f

f

e

r

e

n

t

t

y

p

e

s

o

f

r

e

l

a

t

I

o

n

s

h

I

p

s

.

I

f

y

o

u

h

a

v

e

a

n

I

d

e

a

f

o

r

o

n

e

o

f

t

h

e

c

a

t

e

g

o

r

I

e

s

s

I

m

p

l

y

c

o

m

m

e

n

t

a

n

d

I

w

I

l

l

a

d

d

t

h

e

m

t

o

t

h

e

l

I

s

t

.

.

.

.

t

h

o

s

e

a

r

e

a

l

l

t

h

e

c

a

t

e

g

o

r

I

e

s

I

c

a

n

t

h

I

n

k

o

f

r

I

g

h

t

n

o

w

,

a

n

d

I

a

l

s

o

m

a

d

e

s

o

m

e

e

x

a

m

p

l

e

s

o

f

m

y

o

w

n

.

R

e

m

e

m

b

e

r

,

j

u

s

t

b

e

c

a

u

s

e

t

h

e

p

l

o

t

s

h

a

v

e

t

o

b

e

g

e

n

e

r

a

l

d

o

e

s

n

o

t

m

e

a

n

t

h

e

y

c

a

n

n

o

t

b

e

I

n

t

e

r

e

s

t

I

n

g

.

I

f

y

o

u

h

a

v

e

a

n

y

o

t

h

e

r

c

a

t

e

g

o

r

y

s

u

g

g

e

s

t

I

o

n

s

a

n

d

p

l

o

t

I

d

e

a

s

p

l

e

a

s

e

c

o

m

m

e

n

t

!

t

h

e

s

e

w

I

l

l

b

e

f

r

e

e

t

o

e

v

e

r

y

o

n

e

s

o

m

a

k

e

t

h

e

m

g

e

n

e

r

a

l

!

I

f

y

o

u

u

s

e

o

n

e

o

f

t

h

e

s

e

p

l

o

t

s

a

n

d

t

h

e

n

s

u

b

m

I

t

y

o

u

r

r

p

t

o

d

A

,

f

e

e

l

f

r

e

e

t

o

l

e

a

v

e

a

l

I

n

k

b

a

c

k

t

o

t

h

I

s

j

o

u

r

n

a

l

s

o

t

h

a

t

I

t

w

I

l

l

b

e

a

v

a

I

l

a

b

l

e

t

o

e

v

e

n

m

o

r

e

p

e

o

p

l

e

c

:

P

l

o

t

#

2

F

a

n

t

a

s

y

,

M

e

d

I

e

v

a

l

,

A

c

t

I

o

n

&

R

o

m

a

n

c

e

M

u

s

e

B

I

s

a

w

e

l

l

-

k

n

o

w

n

h

u

n

t

e

r

w

I

t

h

I

n

t

h

e

k

I

n

g

d

o

m

o

f

U

m

b

r

a

.

H

I

s

h

u

n

t

e

d

d

o

w

n

c

o

u

n

t

l

e

s

s

b

e

a

s

t

s

a

n

d

h

a

s

s

t

r

o

n

g

f

I

g

h

t

I

n

g

a

b

I

l

I

t

I

e

s

.

H

I

s

f

a

v

o

u

r

I

t

e

k

e

e

p

s

a

k

e

f

r

o

m

h

I

s

f

a

t

h

e

r

I

s

a

q

u

I

l

l

w

I

t

h

a

b

l

u

e

a

n

d

g

o

l

d

e

n

f

e

a

t

h

e

r

o

n

t

h

e

e

n

d

o

f

I

t

,

s

a

I

d

t

o

c

o

m

e

f

r

o

m

t

h

e

'

B

I

r

d

o

f

S

y

r

I

a

'

a

m

y

t

h

I

c

a

l

c

r

e

a

t

u

r

e

w

h

o

I

s

s

a

I

d

t

o

u

s

e

t

o

g

u

a

r

d

t

h

e

f

o

r

g

o

t

t

e

n

c

I

t

y

.

O

n

e

d

a

y

,

M

u

s

e

B

f

I

n

d

s

h

I

m

s

e

l

f

s

t

r

o

n

g

e

n

o

u

g

h

a

n

d

v

e

n

t

u

r

e

s

I

n

t

o

a

n

u

n

t

o

u

c

h

e

d

f

o

r

e

s

t

w

I

t

h

t

h

e

h

o

p

e

s

o

f

f

I

n

d

I

n

g

t

h

e

l

e

g

e

n

d

a

r

y

b

I

r

d

a

n

d

h

u

n

t

I

n

g

I

t

t

o

m

a

k

e

h

I

s

f

a

t

h

e

r

p

r

o

u

d

.

T

h

e

r

e

,

I

n

t

h

e

s

u

p

p

o

s

e

d

l

y

u

n

I

n

h

a

b

I

t

e

d

f

o

r

e

s

t

M

u

s

e

,

B

f

I

n

d

s

a

g

I

r

l

.

M

u

s

e

A

,

c

h

o

o

s

e

s

t

o

l

e

n

d

h

I

m

a

h

a

n

d

,

s

h

o

w

I

n

g

h

I

m

t

h

e

w

a

y

I

n

t

o

t

h

e

l

a

r

g

e

f

o

r

e

s

t

.

B

u

t

w

h

a

t

t

h

e

l

e

g

e

n

d

d

I

d

n

'

t

s

a

y

,

I

s

t

h

a

t

t

h

e

B

I

r

d

o

f

S

y

r

I

a

c

o

u

l

d

t

u

r

n

t

o

h

u

m

a

n

.

Rp Plot Ideas Tumblr

Anime Rpg Plot Ideas

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment