VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Frases De Boa Noite Com Carinho Para Whatsapp

To the sweetest girl in the world, who is lying in bed and reading this message: I hope this message of good night makes her cry. Good night, my love! When I wish you a good night, it means that I'm thinking about you before going to bed, and I really want you to be in my dreams tonight!

I have clear nights where I can't sleep, eat, or live without you. I've been wondering why you've been embora all day. I spent a large portion of my day and the majority of my night suspiring his name. I don't want to be too far away from you, so please return to me! I'll be waiting for you. The first thing I'll do is kiss him like I've never kissed him before, abraate you like no one has ever abraated you, and then I'll sit down to give you the love you deserve.

Mensagens de Feliz Noite e Carinho para Algum Muito Especial

Receive these special messages That they bring you good thoughts and peace in your heart. We made this lovely collection of good night messages with love especially for someone very special. There are people who are extremely important in our lives, and it is up to us to keep them at our side! As a result, always remember to send such messages to brighten your days.

That these good night messages with love for WhatsApp can fill your heart with good things, because you will be more confident and optimistic, allowing you to sleep well and peacefully. Don't be concerned about things that went wrong today; they're only there to teach you, and you'll get it right in future opportunities. Good day!

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment