VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

bluebewasuam
Visit profile

Zhongli Headshot

There was no need to explain, Zhongli remarked. He attentively examined the young man's face, memorizing every characteristics. Not that he needed to: it was obvious that this Childe persona would stand out in any setting. Even in his professional headshot, wrapped in a gray suit, the guy exhibited a naughty, even malicious smile. When does he begin? Ganyu responded promptly today. Keqing should have scheduled a meeting.

Commission information and a link to Dicord Helloyaa, I suppose I now have a more consistent style and a concept of how to work around my timetable. SO I GOT A GOOD ESTIMATE OF PRICES FROM MY NEW DISCORD (IT'S STILL IN PROGRESS) I typically deal with 1/2-3/4 body pieces, but I also do full body and headshots. They're all colored and tinted in some way ( like most of my work in my gallery) ~~ So, here are the prices: (I hope they're all right xp) Headshots are $20. 1/2 Body - $30 (additional characters per illustration are $20) 3/4 - 45$ (additional characters per illustration are 35$) Full body - $75 (additional characters each painting cost $60). Backgrounds (depending on complexity, this is adjustable, but 10$ is typically a good starting point.. xp) Other than no Mechs/robots, I don't believe I have any restrictions. And if you have any questions or criticisms, please contact me...

cheezstache #5 a year ago Zhongli isn't worth it unless you can raise his HP to 40k or higher for bulky shields. For Noelle, I'd farm a Bolide x 2 and a Maiden x 2 with +Def. She was my lone healer/shield on side 1, and she did a good job. Mines is only level 60, with a total of +12 artifacts. dbl219 (Topic Creator) #6 a year ago Bump for further feedback.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment